Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Baucau Frisbee
Last night we made it down the beach in Baucau with Chad's colleague for a few minutes before it got dark. (We're in Baucau for two days for Chad's work, the second largest city/town in Timor.) The beach was deserted when we arrived but as soon as we took out the frisbee kids come running towards us. I'm not sure they had ever even seen a frisbee before but check out this slideshow to see them perfecting the "alligator" catch. It was an everyone throw to everyone kind of game but next time we're here I hope we can go back and organize a game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow- You two are on a real adventure. I wish I could visit - that place looks incredible and you two look so happy. Great stories i thanks for such interesting writing.
Love to you both,
Dick Seitz
Post a Comment